Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated Asia’s largest 750 MW solar power project at Rewa in Madhya Pradesh, on friday, 11 july via video conferencing.
A good news is always appealing and filled with hopes.
He first talk about the place ( Art of speaking),
“Today, Rewa has really created history. The place has been identified with mother Narmada and white tigers. now the name of Asia’s largest solar power project has also been attached to it”
Curiosity is on top Modi ji now you have to tell us advantage of whatever you just said.
Modi Ji never let’s Mitron unanswered
Emphasis the Background
“Not just for the present, solar energy will be a medium of energy needs of the 21st century because solar power is sure, pure and secure.”
Advantage of the Project
- The country is now among the top five solar power producers in the world.(Good to hear this)
- India has emerged as the most attractive global market for clean energy.(This is Wow Factor)
- The people of Madhya Pradesh and the industries set up here will not only get electricity And the metro rail in Delhi will get benefited from it . Interesting)
- Apart from Rewa, similar works are underway at Shajapur, Neemuch and Chhatarpur. (Sewa for many)
- Madhya Pradesh will definitely become a hub of cheap and clean electricity.( Bravo? Project get ready, bravo ! it will become Hub of cheap and clean energy)
- The biggest benefit of this project will be to the poor, middle-class families, farmers and tribals of the state.(biggest class of benefit after the project become ready will be poor to middle class. ! Jai Modi Ji..)
Financial Forecast of the Project
Central financial assistance has been provided of Rs 138 crore to Rewa Ultra MegaSolar Limited (RUMSL) for development of the solar park.
It is a joint venture company of Madhya Pradesh Urja Vikas Nigam Limited (MPUVN), and Solar Energy Corporation of India (SECI), a Central Public Sector Undertaking.
The mega solar power project is comprised of three solar generating units of 250 MW each located on a 500-hectare plot of land situated inside a solar park (total area 1500 hectare).